After all the work you put into creating a stellar talk, do you really want to settle for slides you throw together at the last minute? The problem is that no matter how good your content is, visuals are how the brain assimilates and retains information. So, if you want better audience engagement, more clarity in your message and lasting results, this 3-part series will equip you with everything you need to supercharge your slides.
Part I: Maximize Your Message with PowerPoint
- Do you know how to turn bullet lists into beautiful boxes? Convert mismatched fonts with a click of a button? Set up your slide master for a uniform look? In this 90 min hands-on workshop, learn essential nuts and bolts of PowerPoint that instantly take your slides from ordinary to WOW-werful.
Part II: Creating the WOW factor with Advanced PowerPoint Skills
- Have you ever wondered how people turn stock photos into something captivating? Or have things move around on their slides in a seemingly magical way? In this 90 min hands-on workshop, you will learn time-saving tips and little-known design tricks that will have you saying, “WOW, had no idea I could do that in PowerPoint!”
Part III: Past the Pretty Slides: Fueling Your Influence with the Neuroscience of Design
- These sessions are for everyone, regardless of what software you use. Did you know that people retain information 60-80% better with the right visuals? Over the course of three 2-hour sessions, you will learn how to make design choices that will (a) enhance the comprehension of your concepts, (b) leverage how the brain remembers and retrieves information, and then (c) drive the results you want. You will practice each skill as you learn to make intentional choices that will make your audience say “WOW”!
When you attend all 3 parts, you will be able to:
* Build out your PowerPoint toolbox to maximize your options and minimize your frustrations.
* Examine each design element (visuals, font, color, layout and movement) and how each one affects the learning process.
* Learn design trends, no-nos, and how intentional design choices can help reinforce your message.
* Explore how the brain receives, processes, retains and retrieves information. This knowledge can be applied to design choices to supercharge your effectiveness!
* Practice design skills and collaboratively coach each other.
* Combine new knowledge to drive results and make your audience say “WOW”!
Part I: 90 mins, $125
Part II: 90 mins, $175
Part III: Three 2-hour sessions, $500
Parts II + III: $550 (20% savings)
Parts I, II & III: $600 (25% savings)
Every attendee will receive a 50+ page workbook packed with resources and examples to use during and after the course.
Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a free PowerPoint skills self-assessment to help you decide whether Part I or Part II is best for you.
Click the registration button to see the schedule for upcoming courses.
Here’s what attendees are saying:
Thank you! Your bootcamp helped me so much, I got my workbook out last night and did some work on slides…. I was pleased with how I’ve progressed!
–Susan Cotten, BS, RDH, OMT, Oral Cancer Consulting
This workshop gave me a glimpse at what is possible beyond what I am currently doing with my own presentations. This is exactly what I was hoping for! Thank you for creating your business for speakers! I will, and my audiences will benefit greatly from it!
–Karen Davis, RDH, BSDH, Cutting Edge Concepts
I just attended an AMAZING workshop and learned a ton! If you’ve ever wanted to improve your presentations (even if you think yours are perfect!), you need to do this. I’ve been presentation courses for over 25 hears and today was a game changer in my career. Thank you Margy a million times over!
–Tricia Osuna, RDH, BSDH, FAADH, Professional Insights, Inc.